SoHHytec . Écublens, Vaud, Switzerland (On-site)
About the job
At SoHHytec we are working towards making the fuel of the future Hydrogen, a reality of today. Our vision is to realize a sustainable hydrogen economy.
We have developed an advanced system which utilizes SoHHytec’s patent pending technology to convert sunlight and produce Fuel, Electricity and Heat at the same time achieving system efficiency as high as 70%.
We are currently looking for motivated, skilled, and experienced chemical engineers to join us for our activities on Solar fuel and power production using concentrated sunlight.
YOU WILL :
• Design and develop new fuel generation installations
• Simulate and optimize efficiency and operation of SoHHytec power plants
• Work with other team members to develop systems and power plants
• Assess key metrics in pilot-level and mass-produced products
• Develop SoHHytec intellectual property in areas of design and implementation through patent activity
• Masters or Ph. D. in chemical engineering, energy and power, material science, or similar.
• At least 3 years of industry experience.
• Mastering chemical systems/plants design and development.
• Experience in chemical process modeling (e.g. in Aspen).
• Experience in chemical systems/plants operation and maintenance.
• Project management skills with understanding of financial impacts of plans, decisions and actions.
• Strong analytical mindset with quantitative problem-solving skills.
• Ability to gather, process, and summarize a wide range of qualitative and quantitative data.
• Ability to effectively communicate complex topics both orally and in writing.
• Work well independently as well as in a team.
• Ability to deal with the evolving pace of a start-up environment.
• Full professional proficiency in English.
NICE TO HAVE :
• Experience in the field of Hydrogen, particularly electrolysers or fuel cell systems development and operation.
• Experience and knowledge of modeling and experiments with photovoltaic and/or electrochemical systems, and of concentrated solar systems are preferable.
WHAT DO WE OFFER :
• We are young and fast-growing high-tech company with multidisciplinary expertise and a lot of opportunities.
• Join an international and dynamic team to develop and integrate brand new technologies into tomorrow’s energy technology.
• Develop yourself and your ideas at our headquarter in EPFL INNOVATION PARK. You will work in collaboration with some of the most expert scientists and innovators in this field.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills, by discovering new things and learning novel concepts every day.
Are you ready to take part in the development of future energy and to fight climatic change? Then send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org